|Timber Hall Dinner Apps
||Luna Prix Fixe Dinner Menu|
Timber Hall is for Club Member Dining Only
Please take a moment to familarize yourself with the Luna dining environment.
- Children who are accustomed to quiet fine dining are welcome in Luna. We do not offer a specific menu for children.
- The Club is a “cashless” environment. Non-members please be prepared to pay by credit card or Host Folio number.
- The dress code is “resort casual.” Jackets are not required for men and jeans are fine, but no tee shirts or hats in the dining room. Ski boots are not allowed at any meal.
- The Club offers complimentary valet service.
- Please switch your cell phone off or set it to vibrate. You are welcome to use electronic devices for quiet applications (texting, reading etc.) on the second floor – no head phones. You may use cell phones for conversation on the first floor.
- Non-members please check in at the front desk to receive their reservation card and hang coats in the guest coat room.
Luna dining will be restricted to member's and their guest's only on the following dates:
December 27 – January 1
January 18 – January 19
February 15 – February 16
We look forward to serving you!
Coming soon! - hotel reviews by