Kids LESSONS AGES 7-12
This ski and snowboard program is designed to make learning fun for kids between the ages of 7 and 12. Divided into groups based on similar abilities, kids will spend their day building skills on snow while exploring the mountain and meeting new friends. Coaches keep things moving by establishing a fun, exciting environment. Reservations are required. Space is limited and fills quickly, so we advise to book early.
Please call 1-800-STRATTON (787-2886) to book.
PLEASE NOTE THAT LESSON PRICES BELOW DO NOT INCLUDE LIFT TICKET & RENTALS
Peak Dates Include: All Saturday and Sundays from December 23, 2017 through March 25, 2018. December 18, 2017 to January 1, 2018. January 15, 2018. February 19 to 23, 2018.
LUNCH: Lunch is included with Full Day and Extended Sunday AM programs.
PLEASE SEE SCHEDULE, BOOKING INFORMATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY BELOW
|Half Day - AM &|
|Half Day - PM||$86||$92||-|
|Big Cub||Midweek/ Non-Peak||Saturday & Peak Dates||Extended Sundays|
|Daily Lift Ticket||$40||$40||$40|
For more information regarding rental availability/pricing please click here. *Extended Sunday Lessons are not offered on the following dates: 12/24/17, 12/31/17, 1/14/18 and 2/18/18.
Big Cub Full Day Schedule:
A full-day begins with check-in at 8:15am at the Big Cub drop off location, next to the bottom of the Cub Carpet. Please look for the Big Cub flags. Pick-up is between 2:45-3:00pm, in the same location.
Big Cub Half Day Schedule:
Morning half-day drop-off is at 8:15am at the Big Cub drop off location, next to the bottom of the Cub Carpet. Please look for the Big Cub flags. Pick-up at 11:30am in the same location.
Afternoon half-day drop-off is at 12:30pm at the Big Cub drop off location, next to the bottom of the Cub Carpet. Please look for the Big Cub flags. Pick-up is between 2:45-3:00pm in the same location.
Big Cub Extended Sundays:
Extended Sunday drop-off is at 8:15am at the Big Cub drop off location, next to the bottom of the Cub Carpet. Please look for the Big Cub flags. Pick-up at 12:15pm in the same location. Lunch is included with the Extended Sunday program.
Please note late check-in can be disruptive to the dynamic of the group lesson. We reserve the right to turn away students that arrive after the check-in period ends.
Call 1-800-STRATTON (787-2886) to book today
[No Associated Data Item]
[No Associated Data Item]
All Stratton Mountain activities require full payment at the time of booking.
Daily Snow School Lessons & Programs:
- Cancellations made prior to 14 days of the start date will receive a full refund, less a $50 cancellation fee per order.
- Cancellations made 3-14 days of the start date will be subject to a $50.00 cancellation fee per order, and the remaining amount will be put onto a Stratton Gift Card.
- Cancellations made within 3 days of the start date are subject to a full forfeiture of the total booking, unless you have purchased Red Sky Trip Insurance and cancel for reasons covered under this policy.
- If the resort is open for skiing/riding there are no refunds or cancellations due to weather.
When making reservations for Mini Cub please provide the following information:
- Child's ability level - ski or snowboard
- Any allergies - food or otherwise (we are a NUT FREE facility)
- Medication your child is on long term
- Any special conditions
If you are booking rentals we will need the following, additional information:
- Birth date
- Shoe size