Snowsports can be enjoyed in many ways. You will see people using alpine, snowboard, telemark, cross country and adaptive equipment. Regardless of how you decide to enjoy the slopes, always show courtesy to others and be aware that there are elements of risk in skiing and snowboarding that common sense and personal awareness can help reduce. Observe the code and share with others the responsibility for a great mountain experience.
- Always stay in control.
- People ahead of you have the right of way.
- Stop in a safe place for you and others.
- Whenever starting downhill or merging, look uphill and yield.
- Use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe signs and warnings, and keep off closed trails.
- Know how to use the lifts safely.
- KNOW THE CODE. IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.