Stratton Mountain offers an unrivalled location for your Vermont wedding. You’ll discover a romantic setting in the heart of the Green Mountains, range of ceremony and reception settings, lodging options, creative cuisine and a full menu of activities for you and your guests. Our planning professionals will set the stage for your perfect wedding day.
Four Seasons and Top 10 reasons to say “I do” at Stratton Mountain
1. Service. Courteous sales staff, thoughtful wedding planners and friendly staff make a Stratton wedding easy and welcoming from the first phone call.
2. Scenery. Stratton Mountain Resort is nestled in a picturesque setting at the base of southern Vermont’s highest peak. Views from the summit reach into the Green, White, Adirondack and Berkshire mountains. Our quaint pedestrian Village and Clocktower lend an alpine atmosphere to your weekend and wedding album.
3. Summit Ceremony on the highest peak in southern Vermont. Arrive via the summit gondola – it’s easy even in a wedding gown!
4. Complete wedding weekend without leaving the resort. Lodging, rehearsal, ceremony, reception, brunch, skiing/riding and other activities are all within walking distance – no car required. A variety of venues suit every taste and unique activities like full moon/stargazing snowshoe hikes, dog-sledding, lift-served tubing park abound to entertain every guest.
5. Classic details throughout venues and lodging lend an authenticity to your mountain wedding.
6. Chapel of the Snows is a cozy, romantic ceremony venue steps from the slopes.
7. Stratton Mountain Club reception with cocktails in the Great Room and on the Deck, surrounded by an elegant ambience and stunning mountain views.
8. Comfort! Fireplaces, cozy sofas, heated pools and hot tubs. Sports Center. Spa services.
9. Slopeside Village is one-of-a-kind and has the finest shopping, restaurants, après scene and spa services all within a short stroll of the slopes, reception venues and lodging.
10. Golf. Tennis. Hiking. Biking. Skiing, Snowboarding. Everything to make your weekend memorable. Speaking of golf, Stratton is home to championship 27-hole course, a Geoffrey Cornish designed gem that has played host to six LPGA tournaments.
Contact Group Sales or call us at 1.800.STRATTON (option 5)