“The golf is superb at this all-inclusive resort, which boasts a scenic and challenging championship 27-hole course that played host to six LPGA tournaments. The Forest, Lake and Mountain all have their own charm and danger, and are designed to be playable for any level golfer.”– Golf Magazine 2016
Plan Your Golf Escape
to the Green Mountains.
Available through 10/16/2016
• STRATTON MOUNTAIN IS THE PLACE TO PLAY with
our scenic 27-hole Championship Golf Course.
• RICH IN HISTORY, our course, a six year stop on the LPGA Tour,
continues to be restored to its original Geoffrey Cornish design.
• ELEVATE YOUR GAME by adding one our Discovery Golf
School programs and put the FUN in fundamentals .
• A FAMILY FAVORITE, there's fun for everyone
including with Pitch & Putt or playing from the family tees on
the championship course.
• ENJOY A COUNTLESS ARRAY OF ACTIVITIES including
tennis, yoga, hiking, day spa and so much more.
• STRATTON VILLAGE is lined with shops and
restaurants where you can unwind off the course.
Stay & Play
starting from just $88 PER PERSON PER DAY
INCLUDES One night lodging, plus one
round of golf at the Stratton Golf Course
*Rate is based on double occupancy and varies depending upon your preferred lodging, date and time of your visit. Quoted rate does not include tax or service charge. Some restrictions may apply. At least two people per reservation must be playing golf for lodging discount to be in effect. Tee times available 7:30am - 2:50pm