NEW! Check out The Hub's website here!
Visit the Stratton Activity Hub in the Village for an inside guide to all that Stratton Mountain and our southern Vermont community have to offer. The Hub is a service that promotes, connects and organizes lifestyle activities that include not only Stratton Mountain Resort but all of southern Vermont.
In addition to activity & event information and reservation services, we offer guided experiences to make the most of your time at Stratton. Give us a call and we'll help you make the most of your time in Vermont!
Hours: Friday through Monday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Contact: Stop in at our Stratton Village Location, call us at (802) 297-4482 or 1-800-STRATTON (787.2886), ext. 1 or e-mail at
Full Moon Snowshoe Tour
Experience Stratton in a whole new way while letting the light of the moon guide you across the snowy mountain.
When: 12/20/13, 1/18/14, 2/15/14, 3/15/14
Price: $20 per person, $10 snowshoe rental
- 7-9pm in the Nordic Center (also from 5-7pm on 1/18)
- Max 30 people per tour
- Full Moon Snowshoe hikes are great for beginners
- Reservations required - Make your reservations by calling 1-800-STRATTON (787-2886) ext. 1 or stopping into The HUB, Sports Center or Front Desk.
- Cancellations must be made by 5pm the day before the tour for full refund. Cancellations after that are subject to full forfeiture.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian
Guided Snowshoe Tour
Guided Snowshoe Tour - 10am & 1pm Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays* (through the winter season)
- 2 hour guided snowshoe tour (time includes any transportation)
- Destinations & tours vary based on group interest & ability levels. Options include Nordic Center, Mountaintop Hike, Summit Ascent and more.
- Light snack and drink included
- Tours meet & end at The Activity HUB in the Stratton Village
- $45 per person, $55 with 2-hour equipment rentals
- Reservations or cancellations required by 10 a.m. previous day (24 hours in advanced) by calling 1-800-STRATTON, ext. 1 or The HUB
- Reservations & cancellations inside of 24 hours must be made through The HUB
- Under 18 required to be accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
Book by calling 1-800- (787-2886) ext. 1
*Holidays: 12/20/13-1/5/14, 1/18-1/20/14, 2/15-2/23/14
ADDED SNOWSHOE TOUR ON 2/15/14 -From 5-7pm will be the "Stargazer" added hike (since the moon won't rise until 6:30pm, if you like starts, this time slot is for you!). Guests must sign up for a specific hike time and cancellations must be made by 5pm on Friday, February 14th. We encourage you to bring a small flashlight or headlamp if you own one; however, they are not necessary.
Ski and Ride the Stashes
Do you want to know where we stash all the powder or where the best woods runs are? Nothing beats the knowledge of a local, so ski or ride with one!
Price: $55 per hour, 2 hour minimum.
- Learn secrets about Stratton Mountain
- Learn how to find the best snow and make the most of your hill time
- 5 person max
- Does not include lift access (valid ticket or pass required)
- Reservations and/or cancellations required 48 hours in advanced only through The HUB
- Available by request
- Under 18 required to be accompanied by parent or legal guardian
Book by calling 1-800-STRATTON (787-2886) ext. 1 or stopping into The HUB in the Village
Sunrise with Ski Patrol
Talk about first runs - you can't get on the mountain any earlier than when you're with Ski Patrol. Spend the morning with the Ski Patrol crew for an insider look at mornings on the mountain.
Price: $100 per person
- Tour the first aid & clinic building, attend morning briefing, tour summit shack & follow patroller with morning checks
- Lift access not included (valid ticket or pass required)
- Limit 2 people per patroller, 4 people per day
- Meet (ready for a morning of skiing or riding) at 7am at Ski Patrol building behind Gondola Weekend or Holiday (8am midweek non-holiday)
- Reservations and/or cancellations required 72 hours in advanced only through The HUB
- Patrol reserves the right to reschedule or cancel day-of, with no penalty to guest, due to unsafe or extreme weather conditions
Book by calling 1-800-STRATTON (787-2886) ext. 1 or by stopping into The HUB in the Village