Visit the Stratton Activity Hub in the Village for an inside guide to all that Stratton Mountain and our southern Vermont community have to offer. The Hub is a service that promotes, connects and organizes lifestyle activities that include not only Stratton Mountain Resort but all of southern Vermont.
In addition to activity & event information and reservation services, we offer guided experiences to make the most of your time at Stratton. Below is information on our guided experiences:
2013 STRATTON ACTIVITY HUB GUIDED SERVICES
Reserve by calling (802) 297-4482 or 1-800-STRATTON, ext. 1 for Snowshoe Tours
Guided Snowshoe Tour
- 2 hour guided snowshoe tour. Time includes any transportation.
- Tours are at 10 a.m. & 1 p.m. Saturdays & Sundays & Holidays* through the winter season.
- Destinations & tours vary based on group interest & ability levels. Options include Nordic Center, Mountaintop Hike, Summit Ascent and more.
- Light snack and drink included
- Tours meet & end at The Activity HUB in the Stratton Village
- $45 per person, $55 with 2-hour equipment rentals
- Reservations or cancellations required by 10 a.m. previous day (24 hours in advanced) by calling 1-800-STRATTON, ext. 1 or The HUB
- Reservations & cancellations inside of 24 hours must be made through The HUB
- Under 18 required to be accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
Ski or Ride the Stashes
- Ski or Snowboard with a Stratton local
- Learn secrets about Stratton Mountain
- Learn how to find the best snow and make the most of your hill time
- $55 per hour, 2 hour minimum.
- 5 person max
- Does not include lift access (valid ticket or pass required)
- Reservations or cancellations required 48 hours in advanced through The HUB
- Available by request
- Under 18 required to be accompanied by parent or legal guardian
Sunrise with Ski Patrol
- Spend the morning with the Ski Patrol crew!
- Tour the first aid & clinic building, attend morning briefing, tour summit shack & follow patroller with morning checks
- Lift access not included, valid ticket or pass required.
- Limit 2 people per patroller, 4 people per day
- $100 per person
- Meet, ready for a morning of skiing or riding, at 7 a.m. at Ski Patrol building behind Gondola Weekend or Holiday. 8 a.m. midweek non-holiday.
- Reservations or cancellations required 72 hours in advanced through The HUB
- Patrol reserves the right to reschedule or cancel day-of, with no penalty to guest, due to unsafe or extreme weather conditions.
Private Nighttime Snowshoe & Camp Fire
- Nighttime snowshoe for your group to a campfire
- Destinations include wooded walk to campfire next to mountain stream or field walk to historic stone cabin. Other options available.
- Experience lasts 2 hours
- Departure times available by request after 5 p.m.
- $200 for up to 6 people, $20 per additional person
- Reservations or cancellations required 72 hours in advanced through The HUB.
Additional activities you can book through The HUB include Dogsled Tours, Snowmobiling, Tubing, diner reservations, and much more.
Contact: Stop in at our Stratton Village location, call us at (802) 297-4482, or e-mail at
Thank you for a great season - we will reopen Memorial Day Weekend.
Please Review Assumption of Risk by clicking
Play Safe, Play Smart logo.
Stratton reserves the right to cancel any activity day-of due to unsafe or extreme weather conditions. This decision will be made at the discretion of Stratton Management.