SMC New Year’s Eve Party: Wednesday, December 31, 2014. 6:30pm - 10:30pm. Timber Hall and Luna.
Don't miss out on this great party! The party will feature awesome food stations and great entertainment.
It's almost here…time to ring in 2014!
Fuel yourself for a night of dancing and celebrating by visiting our specialty food stations; each one a work of art.
This year we have two options for you!
1. Reserve a table in Timber Hall and Rock in the New Year to the live music of Body and Soul. A family friendly event!
2. Reserve a table in Luna for a quieter adult evening out while enjoying the soft sounds of live music from Andy Avery.
Either way, we're sure you will be amazed and enjoy the company of family and friends on this very special night!
Email to reserve your spot. Names and ages of everyone in your party must be given at the time of the reservation. There is a maximum of 10 people per member reservation; no exceptions will be made. All reservations are confirmed at the time of booking and will be followed up with an email confirmation within 72 hours from the time of booking.
Guidelines & Notices
• Reservations will be capped at 225 people
• Maximum of 10 people per member reservation
• Timber Hall: Reservations of less than 10 people will be seated with others to round out the total number. Luna: Adult only and reserved for smaller parties.
• The evening begins at 6:30pm; • The entire second floor of the Club will be closed starting at 1:30pm on Monday, December 31st.
• Adults $185.00, Children (10-15) $80.00, Children (9 and under) $40.00. Tax and gratuity not included.
Sample Menu - coming soon!