**Stratton Mountain Club Events are open to members and their guests.**
SMC New Year’s Eve Party: Thursday, December 31, 2015. 6:30pm - 10:30pm in Timber Hall and eLevation.
Don't miss out on this great party which will feature awesome food stations and great entertainment.
It's almost here…time to ring in 2016!
Fuel yourself for a night of dancing and celebrating by visiting our specialty food stations; each one a work of art.
This year we have two options for you!
1. Reserve a table in Timber Hall and rock in the New Year to the live music of Body and Soul-a family friendly event!
2. Reserve a table in eLevation and enjoy dinner in a more intimate setting.
Either way, we're sure you will be amazed and enjoy the company of family and friends on this very special night!
Email to reserve your spot. Names and ages of everyone in your party must be given at the time of the reservation. There is a maximum of 10 people per member reservation; no exceptions will be made. All reservations are confirmed at the time of booking and will be followed up with an email confirmation within 72 hours from the time of booking.
Guidelines & Notices
• Reservations will be capped at 225 people
• Maximum of 10 people per member reservation
• Timber Hall: Reservations of less than 10 people will be seated with others to round out the total number. eLevation: Adult only and reserved for smaller parties.
• The evening begins at 6:30pm; • The entire second floor of the Club will be closed starting at 1:30pm on Wenesday, December 31st.
• Adults $185.00, Children (10-15) $80.00, Children (9 and under) $40.00. Tax and gratuity not included.
Sample Menu - coming soon!